Full course description
Attention: If the course is not currently running, or the current offering does not meet your scheduling needs, please visit The Master Tree Farmer Program page on the Clemson Extension website to sign up for a notification when the class is offered again.
Prior to the expiration date shown on CEPSCI identification cards, Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspectors are required by SC DHEC to complete DHEC approved professional development training in order to be recertified. This self-paced course, requiring approximately 4 hours for completion, will satisfy requirements for recertification.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Provide recertification to individuals who complete this course
- Inform certified inspectors of changes involving the new Construction General Permit
- Provide information on emerging issues of significance to inspectors
- this is a test for html copying from Canvas course
This is a dynamic time to be involved in the construction industry in South Carolina. As compliance professionals, CEPSCI inspectors need to remain steadfast and be prepared to not only implement new regulations and site inspection requirements but also educate permittees and site managers of changes that might impact site compliance.
CEPSCI Inspectors seeking recertification are required to participate in this asynchronous online course with audio-visual modules. To demonstrate understanding of the core instructional material, participants will be required to pass quizzes that follow selected modules. All modules must be completed by the closing date and time.
If you have any course questions, please contact the CEPSCI Team.
To Participate fully in this course, you will need:
- An active email address for the individual participating in the course.
- A desktop computer or laptop (recommended): Canvas is available on mobile devices, but some content may appear differently
- Access to a high-speed internet connection.
- A web browser compatible with Canvas: Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
- Headphones or speakers (closed captioning also available)
- Computer skills including Internet browsing, using email, typing, downloading files, and basic troubleshooting.
- If you need help accessing or registering for a course, please contact Clemson Online at firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Our support email is monitored Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30. If you contact us in the evening or on the weekend, we will help you during the next business day.
- Please do not contact CCIT regarding CPE courses. Please reach out to Clemson Online so that we can assist you.