Full course description
This onine program is for anyone who wants to learn more about diabetes and steps to take for prevention an self-management.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State what diabetes is
- Explain diabetes' link to heart disease and stroke
- Identify ways to take charge of your health to reduce your risk
- Join the Know Diabetes by HeartTMinitiative
- What is Diabetes & Understanding the Link Between Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Take Charge of Your Health
- Learn More & Join Know Diabetes By Heart
Participants are asked to submit a Pre-Survey and Post-Survey
To Participate fully in this course, you will need:
- An active email address for the individual participating in the course.
- A desktop computer or laptop (recommended): Canvas is available on mobile devices, but some content may appear differently
- Access to a high-speed internet connection.
- A web browser compatible with Canvas: Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
- Headphones or speakers (closed captioning also available)
- Computer skills including Internet browsing, using email, typing, downloading files, and basic troubleshooting.
- If you need help accessing or registering for a course, please contact Clemson Online at firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Our support email is monitored Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30. If you contact us in the evening or on the weekend, we will help you during the next business day.
- Please do not contact CCIT regarding CPE courses. Please reach out to Clemson Online so that we can assist you.