Full course description
This course will open on Wednesday, September 27th, 2023. Registration will close on Friday, October 27th at 12pm (noon). All required activities must be completed no later than 10/27/23 at 11:59pm.
In this self-paced, online course, University of Florida Plant Pathologist, Natalia Perez, discusses what we know about Neopestalotiopsis of strawberries and gives tips for managing this new disease. This is the second course in the three-part South Carolina & Georgia Strawberry Production Webinar Series. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will have the opportunity to earn 0.5 credits towards their pesticide license.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the symptoms of neopest on strawberries.
- Select appropriate fungicides for managing neopest on strawberries.
To successfully complete this course and earn 0.5 credits towards your pesticide license, you must:
- Watch the full training video presentation.
- Complete all knowledge check questions at the end of the training.
- Complete and submit the participant information form after the training in the assignment provided.
- All required activities must be completed no later than 10/27/23 at 11:59pm.
To participate fully in this course, you will need:
- An active email address for the individual participating in the course.
- A desktop computer or laptop (recommended): Canvas is available on mobile devices, but some content may appear differently.
- Access to a high-speed internet connection.
- A web browser compatible with Canvas: Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
- Headphones or speakers (closed captioning also available).
- Computer skills including Internet browsing, using email, typing, downloading files, and basic troubleshooting.
- If you need help accessing or registering for a course, please contact Clemson Online at email@example.com.
- Our support email is monitored Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30. If you contact us in the evening or on the weekend, we will help you during the next business day.
- Please do not contact CCIT regarding CPE courses. Please reach out to Clemson Online so that we can assist you.
- Using Bulk Purchase? Please inform those you purchase seats for. They will receive an email invitation immediately upon enrollment. For more help, read about bulk enrollments in Catalog.