Full course description
The Initial Private Pesticide Applicator Certification is a self-paced online course developed by Clemson Extension. We are excited to have you participate in this course!
After registering, you have 7 days to complete the course, including the exam.
This course has thirteen modules that will help you prepare for the certification exam. Each module includes a video and short quiz. The final module provides a labeling exercise. The course is self-paced, and from start to finish should take about 4 hours to complete.
At the end of the course, you will take the certification exam using an online proctoring software. Once you begin the certification exam, you have 1 hour to complete it.
To Participate fully in this course, you will need:
- An active email address for the individual participating in the course.
- A desktop computer or laptop (recommended): Canvas is available on mobile devices, but some content may appear differently
- Access to a high-speed internet connection.
- A web browser compatible with Canvas: Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
- Headphones or speakers (closed captioning also available)
- Computer skills including Internet browsing, using email, typing, downloading files, and basic troubleshooting.
Here's a list of equipment requirements necessary to use Proctor U: Equipment Requirements for ProctorU
- If you need help accessing or registering for a course, please contact Clemson Online at firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Our support email is monitored Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30. If you contact us in the evening or on the weekend, we will help you during the next business day.
- Please do not contact CCIT regarding CPE courses. Please reach out to Clemson Online so that we can assist you.